The Georgia Tutoring Association (GaTA) is currently welcoming nominations for the 2021 Peer Tutor of the Year (TOY) Award.
The winner of this award will receive a prize of $250 to use for educational expenses and will be spotlighted here on the GaTA website. The TOY Award will be presented during the annual GaTA virtual Zoom conference on October 22nd. This award is meant to encourage scholarship and professional development among peer tutors at Georgia colleges and universities.
- Currently be a peer tutor at a Georgia college or university with 1+ year of experience
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0
- Present the submitted video at the GaTA conference
To nominate your Peer Tutor for this award, please submit the following:
- A 1-2 minute video of your nominee sharing their best practices, suggestions, or advice to other tutors
- A a 200-300 word statement that details the reasons your nominee should be considered for the 2021 Tutor of the Year (TOY) Award.
Administrators, please fill out the following form with attached materials by October 1st, 2021. If you have trouble, click here to view the form in another tab.